Chiropractic Treatment For Poor Posture/Hyperkyphosis
Poor posture and hyperkyphosis are caused by the same mechanisms discussed when we talked about ABC™ technique. It is an accumulation of several things:
- Forward bones in the spine.
- Scar tissue within the spine.
- Compression fractures within the spine later in life.
- Congenital abnormalities in bone.
- Poor posture can easily be corrected utilizing ABC technique in most patients.
- Hyperkyphosis can be corrected but will take much longer because there is usually more damage that has occurred.
- Patients who come in with compression fractures may never get ideal posture but can have a significant improvement.
- Patients who have congenital anomalies may never get ideal posture, but despite this theytendto improve greatly.